We don’t make big stock, because we work strait with auctions, what makes our job much faster, we can buy any car you want and as many as you want.
How to start to buy?
- You just need to find car you want in auction, using our system, then send us deposit 50000 yen or come to Japan.
- Follow this website to use our auction VIP account http://autosankyo.ru/auto/. To find car you need in auctions.
- Check all information about our company, how we work and, how to calculate the final price of your car, check on this link http://autosankyo.ru/terms-of-trade/ .
- Send us lot number, car name, and maximum that you can give in auction. If we can buy car cheaper, we sell it to you for the price you bought it.
- After you pay car price and freight we send you documents, and all information about shipping.
We get a lot of inquiries from customers asking for what cars we have in stock.
Our company does not keep much stock as we find the vehicles sit, weather, age, and devalue. The chances of finding the right customer for the right car in stock is very slim.
With our auction system, the customer has over a thousand times more of a chance of finding what they need…and since there are no storage or extra transport fees incurred by us, you win out by getting a fresh car for dealer wholesale prices. This is why we recommend you import from auctions.
Don’t be fooled. Companies that have cheap stock for sale buy their cars from these auctions, then pay transport and storage fees, and the cars often sit in the sun which is very damaging for the interior and paint.
They can also tell you whatever they want about the car and you only have their word.
The auctions provide independent and accurate assessments of every vehicle, so you know if the car has been repaired, has rust, oil leaks, engine troubles, electrics not working…it is all on the inspection sheet.
You do not need to put your trust in some dodgy second hand car dealer. Thousands of our customers have imported cars via SANKYO INTERNATIONAL CORP from the Japanese auctions. Needless to say, the satisfaction rate is still 100 percent.